Physician Credentialing & Contracting
We offer total and top-of-line physician credentialing directions to physician and medical practices the nation over. We handle each progression of your medical credentialing service and figure out which carrier meets your practice needs and what fee schedule to negotiate.
Our Medical Credentialing Services include:
Credentialing specializing in all the states
Provider Enrollment & Credentialing Services
Re-credentialing & Demographic Updates
CAQH Registration & Enrollment
Medicare and Medicaid Revalidation
Fee Schedule Review and Negotiations
Insurance Contract Negotiations
- Enrollment in commercial insurance carriers of your choice.
- Medicare enrollment (PECOS) and state specific Medicaid for all 50 states.
- CAQH registration and completions
- Type 1 and 2 NPI applications.
- Customized reporting to keep you updated on application status.
- Follow up with all insurance carriers until application approval.
- Access to all provider numbers and effective dates.
- Ongoing maintenance of CAQH (every 120 days),
- Resolution of all credentialing related billing services.
Our 4-Step Credentialing Process
We make recommendations and assist you to select the insurances you want to be in networked with. You complete our master survey, and send in applicable documentation.
We obtain all up-to-date insurance applications and complete them on your behalf within five business days of receiving all necessary documentation from you.
We proactively follow up to ensure the enrollment process moves forward effectively and without delays and make sure all applications have been received.
We will inform you about all insurance approvals as soon as we receive confirmation. We will send you all applicable information from the insurance panel. You’re now ready to see clients and bill for services!
Who We Work with?
- Nurse Practitioners
- Nursing Homes
- Physical Therapy
Get paid more and faster with our 24/7 medical billing services.
Why Choose our Credentialing Services because we do:
- Credentialing and Re-credentialing
- Dedicated Team
- Crucial Follow ups
- Portal Registration
- Contracting issue and Data Integrity
Our Credentialing and Enrollment Services Allow you to:
- Keep your data up-to-date with payers
- Process faster payments from insurance and get more patient referrals
- Avoid piles of paperwork and filling out application forms
- Reduce denials and identify provider trends
- Build relationships with different payers
- Receive real-time status of credentialing and enrollment transactions